A map from 1897 shows the park’s boundaries as 19th Street on the north, 17th on the south, Court on the west and the train tracks on the east, with another bit going from 17th down Santa Fe to 15th and to the train tracks on the east. By 1907, the area bound by 17th, Court, Santa Fe and 15th was added.